miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

FINAL REFLECTION



Unlike last year I am much more comfortable with the subject although this course was more difficult. one of the improvements that I've noticed is in the Newsroom because them and dedicated more time and desire to improve my performance in obtaining a note. I believe that oral presentations and oral examination I have served to try to speak the language more fluent and non-stop me so much to think about what I'm going to say.
Presentations presenting trying to work issues that already knew to be able to focus on pronunciation. I guess that it has been the tool more useful for improving in every way.
For me all activities have been useful although at the beginning it was too lazy to do them. If we make them something, I'm sure.
To not get the performance I think that they should continue oral works for expanding our oral performance and so get used to the language and that the conversation between teacher and student is more fluid. The other thing that I think is important to maintain is the choice of a book to read at home, because one thing that is not forced, like most.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario